Following Jesus, Being Changed by Jesus, and Committed to the Mission of Jesus.
To be a group of REAL PEOPLE with REAL HOPE.
- Biblical Authority
- Spiritual Maturity
- Belonging Community
- Unwavering Generosity
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
- We preach from the Bible
- The Bible is God’s Word for us
- It is through the Bible that we know God’s will and Christ’s authority for our lives
- We preach from the Bible – Every Week!
- Worship is our response to God in all that He is and all that He has done
- He deserves our praise
- Worship is a beautiful way to testify our love for God
- Offering is a time of Worship we practice every week
- We do not pass an offering tray. We believe every person (after asking God what they should bring) should come prepared to bring their gift and then place it on one of our two offering boxes located just outside the main doors of the sanctuary.
- You can also give electronically, by check, cash or a few coins.
- We are God’s people using God’s resources to advance the Kingdom of God at LaFontaine Christian Church.
- A sign of remembering Jesus’ body broken and his blood shed on the cross
- After you receive the bread and juice, take some time to quietly remember the sacrifice of Jesus. Take it when ready.
- You should pass on communion if you are not ready or your mind is on other things. The Bible tells us to not take it in an unworthy manner.