Sun, May 24 | 202 Bruner Pike
Join us this Sunday as we continue our study of The Book of James.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 24, 2020, 9:00 AM
202 Bruner Pike, 202 Bruner Pike, La Fontaine, IN 46940, USA
About the Event
9AM & 10:30AM SERVICES AT LCC:
- Ask all individuals who are 65 and above or who have an underlying at-risk health condition to stay home and watch services online.
- Each service will be 45 minutes. This allows us 45 minutes in between the two service times to clean and prepare for the next hour.
- Ensure 6 feet between individuals or family units of the same households during services.
- When you enter the church you will notice we have arranged the chairs in order to maintain safe social distancing
NO KIDS OR YOUTH PROGRAMMING
- IF families bring kids please prepare to have them with you during the selected service time of your choice.
- Lizzy will provide kid packets to be used during the service
- We will not have coffee (you are welcome to bring your own), bulletins or communion available during the 9:00 and 10:30 hours.
- Communion will be available as you leave the 9:00 and 10:30AM services
- A table with take home communion kits will be available for you to pick up and take home.
- The 5:00PM outdoor service will have a table for you to pick up communion. We will take together during the outdoor service.
- Offering boxes will be used. You are also encouraged to use our online offering, put it in the mail or drop off offering at the office during the week.
- Volunteers will be at the main entrance to open and close doors to help ensure safety.
- The building will be cleaned before, during and after each service time.